Stillman College is a private, four-year liberal arts institution in the city of Tuscaloosa, Alabama. It was founded in 1867 by two Presbyterian ministers and named for their friend Charles Stillman. The college has an acceptance rate of 37% which makes it one of the most selective colleges in Alabama. And about 27% end up attending.
Featured College Rankings
- The 50 Best Online Colleges for 2022
- 10 Best Online Sports Management Master’s Degree Programs
- The 25 Best Online Master’s in Counseling Degree Programs
About Stillman College
Stillman College is a historically black institution in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Because of the small size of enrollment, which is usually around 900 students, there are smaller class sizes for enrolled pupils.
Stillman College Overall Acceptance Rate
Stillman College accepted 36.6% of applicants overall in Fall 2020, with over 2,300 college applications submitted to this institution. These numbers include both in-state and out-of-state students.
Stillman College Comparisons
Stillman College’s acceptance rate is 55% lower than the national average of all institutions, which is around 56.7 percent.
Stillman College Enrollment Requirements
- Your high school’s GPA is a requirement.
- It is necessary to have your school transcripts
- Standardized Test Scores are Recommended
- TOEFL Exam is required for foreign students